March 10, 2009

Random Things About Me!

1. I have been sick since last thursday. Thats why I miss class and the critique on monday. I just have larengitous.

2. I have no time this semester at all. I am always busy.

3. I am New Member Ed. in my sorority, and Treasurer of he visual art society.

4. I am from a small unconsolitdated comunity called Harleton that is east of here, it is only 45 mins. from Shereveport, LA.

5. My parents have a small farm back home we raise goats, chickens, quail and I have a horse.

6. This is my first photography class ever, and I feel like I am doing horrible in it.

7. I have no tattoos or piercings other than my ears at this moment.

8. I am named after a charecter off of a soap oprea my mom and my grandmother used to watch together.

9. My parents and grandparents used to have a dairy farm together until they went bankrupt when the price of milk dropped and the price of feed went up.

10. I am from the country and at times I have an accent from it.

11. Neither of my parents went to college even though they are both really smart.

12. I hate math

13. I want to be an art teacher one day.

14. I love playdoh...for my birthday I got pink glitter playdoh it was awesome!

15. I love to color in coloring books...it helps relax me..i dont know why its just something I have done since I was a kid.

16. My Birthday is on Easter this year.

17. I love Mary Blair. look up her art work!

18. I plan on visiting Italy for a spell when I graduate.

19. I took my first plane ride this January, to a regional confrence with my sorority.

20. My Middle Name, Marie, is a family name.
21. I am so ready for spring break, because spring break is kicking my butt.
22. My favorite book is the Sun Also Rises, by Ernest Hemmingway
23. I love to read! When I  have time to my self you can always find me with a book in my hand.
24. I have two sisters 
25. I am behind on my blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment